|Re: [eigen] Aligned Fixed Sized Mapped matrices|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Aligned Fixed Sized Mapped matrices
- From: Sameer Agarwal <sameeragarwal@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 00:44:52 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=7jULO5vkoX4c/l9TRQ7iFs/gDQBvNUFqaP1pacQZSpY=; b=pf+5NDvvA2QJqMsXH+rqJA1Y8C5Lbzaok3jaoSm1FJYcpRrfY7Wb5Ij321u9jsLr1t F/9hk3eFDfPO3j2dzf/2L7nGrz6feNsiYvALNerQbB2VDy0YwvTRYDHUqElMFakJd2hb VjZinnfKs1uwd/dJ1aDh5mN7hjeoUsoS7OmoiAC20+7SXhPscIy/nacAyHnnk7RhM8AT X2syl5hlHNdcYu9iMl+wzxZfLJO94jWe3vpa0RARC9ZbC53ThisY2slE85ftx+MMBSxr 4p7KWnRYhPDxiRzhUFrVYzTl6u2MRvsRn2fZ3zttLrHTrxaz6nWqATUmxYa+O/A3pgEy zZaQ==
Thanks gael that makes sense.
it's not really a requirement but a condition that relax the first requirement, it reads:
- is the given pointer aligned as specified by the user?
- if not, then let's not trigger an assertion if the input data is too small to bother about vectorization (and thus alignment) anyway.
I hope that makes more sense now?