Re: [eigen] Eigen containers cannot be vectorized

Also, if you are happy with your library for your purposes, there is no need to switch to Eigen. Or if you only want to use Eigen for some parts, it is quite easy to interact between libraries (using .data() and Eigen::Map)

Even though I don’t use eigen, I’ve spent quite some time studying its interface to get some good ideas. I just wanted to share ideas I has that I thought could be easily implemented in other libraries.

This email was not meant as a request I had but rather as something that could be shared.

François Fayard