Re: [eigen] Eigen containers cannot be vectorized

Thanks for your feedback. Anyway, it seems that even more work has to be done for Eigen containers to play nicely with automatic vectorization. I don’t even know if it is possible.

I have developed my own library for multidimensional arrays which plays nicely with automatic vectorization ( https://github.com/insideloop/InsideLoop ). It proves that it is something that can be done, but my goal was way simpler as I don’t need _expression_ templates.
As I was new to C++, I had to study a lot of the popular libraries, and Eigen was one of them. It turns out that all multidimensional arrays library fail on this point which it too bad given the advent of AVX2 and AVX512 coming soon.

François Fayard
Founder & Consultant - Inside Loop
Applied Mathematics & High Performance Computing
Tel: +33 (0)6 01 44 06 93
Web: www.insideloop.io