Re: [eigen] Ideas for better documenting coeffwise math functions

Hi Gael,

I think it's a good format, but it needs some information about accuracy. Moreover, there should be some mention of the fact that versions for scalar, AVX and SSE differ. Indeed, sometimes they even use different algorithms and it would be nice to have some indication about relative speed and accuracy between them.

Rasmus