Re: [eigen] Ideas for better documenting coeffwise math functions

Hi gael,

I think this list is pretty good and already includes the important
information. I would definitely include the accuracy of the functions, but
other than that, I think this has the right amount of information for an
overview.

Cheers,

Dan