Re: [eigen] Official FindEigen.cmake?

On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 4:54 PM, Cedric Doucet <cedric.doucet@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

However, Eigen is not found since I have not installed it in my system but in a local repository.

Could you tell me how to use FindEigen3.cmake in this case?

as you would do with any other library installed in a non standard path:

cmake . -DEIGEN3_INCLUDE_DIR=blabla

gael

I tried

    find_package(Eigen3 PATHS "my/local/repository")

but then it does not work anymore since it uses the "config mode" instead of the "module mode" of the find_package function.

Thanks!

Cédric