RE: [eigen] Official FindEigen.cmake?

hi,

a cleaner way would be providing a cmake config file:
https://cmake.org/cmake/help/git-master/manual/cmake-packages.7.html#creating-packages
it looks like a EigenConfig.cmake file to install in a prefix/lib/cmake/eigen subdir and understood by find_package(Eigen)

it's cleaner as in you dont have to alter cmake installation,
as eigen is already using cmake, let's take advantage of it.

xan.