Re: [eigen] Official FindEigen.cmake?

we provide an official "FindEigen3.cmake" within the 'cmake'-folder of Eigen. This should be in your cmake-modules directory, if Eigen is installed (perhaps, recent versions of CMake provide it themselves -- but I'd need to install a clean system to check that).

Christoph

On 2015-12-14 15:35, Jason Newton wrote:
I've crafted my own throughout the years, as have many researchers...
then they get islanded in private repositories.  it would be good to
have an official FindEigen.cmake which allowed for 2/3 specifying and
hopefully included either in the official cmake modules or in any
standard distribution of eigen as a package.

-Jason