|Re: [eigen] Eigen to use OpenCL on GPUs and FPGAs using SYCL.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen to use OpenCL on GPUs and FPGAs using SYCL.
- From: Godeffroy VALET <godeffroy.valet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 18:38:44 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=82doRTu+2Fo1gVeWboo7SE4Axr5RAI7XVefgt6ACXQY=; b=gF7MMd2alESXfIa4Cemodi1BwFEdWKDut6ojgJ9zn/m5rZos4NjYu16r5ZvbmkRzE5 zLgbKVcX2T566PABxirkhs9pI4D5lLrFzsZ4OD457N9TRsVn3HnCEqZHB5/+AZKFMF41 WPo/DnXIihToyGmQ3thUo5VeyvJkCKSFNZcfFh7oDZEQ6STohXgrWI0fq0u6RXDK5g5m Oh489VDaNcGuI7c09CheX5a8GdgNfiUriCFki64nMvfwxNeW4zW9WCfsQfpAJGO15AXQ n6Yp8yIDZSVd9SCLiVbFJY/0jTIBS2Ap5PqSz/o9f1+w57o1MohEOmYgiQHjcvgB5vMG gktw==
I would think that Eigen should port quite easily to the new OpenCL C++ language, and it would be really cool, but I can't know for sure since it is too new to be easily tested by anyone. The specification is also provisional and not supported by many drivers (a few Nvidia GPUs have it already maybe ?).