Re: [eigen] Eigen to use OpenCL on GPUs and FPGAs using SYCL.

Hum, actually SYCL seems to be a bit different from what I thought, I apologize if my previous mail is confusing in this context....

Godeffroy

Hi Luke,
   This sounds like a great idea.

Can you give some idea of the compiler requirements for Eigen on SYCL?

I wish you the great of luck.

Sincerely,
Ben