|Re: [eigen] Contributing to Eigen - best place to start?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Contributing to Eigen - best place to start?
- From: Gareth Owen <gareth.w.owen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 11:40:54 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=+zeGS9wYBvOQNm1SY6Qd4e2CCNEdz56+c5DNNPoBMKY=; b=eggGC/LJVUXqs9WhM1DiRNI5nEWriq9mD9Tk+Bt0HBoYFiY3TXwUR9sM0HsYw/9Obl sXj76dvrPFxGr5uXEaeXApUSV1fMYkrcfNf7zB6acnbdmOyrN+3/P1NDWd1uqaWEG+W1 1TDA9NWDKa67fB9wg+/9ocLmbPwcaysNxbkEdTv0OHxtGC/hFyZymWazLmEk1L18AFUj Jj0zjxBwOjNQlyVC8nsepDhi5lmZ8TTFqdb4RL+3Fgch2CU4TfKTpVniTZyFx8sffKHP J63AY8ndSnP/Yi0FS6JvBbTLFZ0y3xWkJPEFUfQhfKwwe3MAAcBYMMHWotm3MiRK9lPU ifaA==
Former physicist by training, so I used to do a lot of stuff with matrix decomposition, and things such as least-squares solvers.. Nowadays I write a lot of template-based vector math routines (hence the interest in Eigen), but I figure if I want to contribute it might be best if I just go on a bit of a deeper tour of Eigen than present and see how some of the bits I've not looked into yet work, and if they aren't documented or have TODO:doc by them maybe write a few comments - are you interested in doc patches to start with?