|[eigen] Contributing to Eigen - best place to start?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] Contributing to Eigen - best place to start?
- From: Gareth Owen <gareth.w.owen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 13:59:02 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=GX0plb54IwWXYe+2c53bYfoXnI+6aqLb6kEOGLGetXI=; b=aBVgNoZV5hsIQs3gps3tCQS6LLfuGBC/sIJkX0JU+5s1g/zR3nMP6/+P+dnFbKXMO1 /mLrq7HqYY51JhC2qvzhYyTvuiUQ7+d9OP0IKdOlauDBf5l4bbcvv858kBVwNs2qSbsa 8DCe1yvUQRGe7q56gkkVxe/bEbll/l94XzpGih/fo27oiJElf0ICQzkpEjmoZXv+heFe yvFJy/VhrdMjfxo1LtxK0MoLYx6ULxPBwxgINUPGkZ29vUGAEBmPHXXKAKrTs4BW8vmU uRbXfb6hyqXraC6H9aHUyJtiH7hsOYqip/7tQCYF/YwpNGQMCR8xAjxLmwZyxg6D3JNv HYVg==
I've been very interested in the Eigen library for quite some time, and I've been thinking about contributing, but I'm not quite sure where the best place to start would be. I've looked through the juniorjob keyword list, so are any of these preferred over others, or are there other things in the bug list that I've not noticed that might be better?