|Re: [eigen] Help needed to run a benchmark on many machines|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Help needed to run a benchmark on many machines
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:51:59 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=pLhmEiUUK87ZZzdBeFN/ji7sFAjYvQHF14SYVyDZy44=; b=YFMuOHbTM3h5xxvZTpf+sUpHCTiPnw29kesW68C9Z50fN1u0QaNDV4pwiINE52YddL jSAITRoElFoYs+CpEyMSM8ykYIT0hKUF/lec0JJnrt3068mPr3TfOXhnLZ+avZdTUxX7 /vOKwURxVxw+aRvmMIEbXt64J5xlqFPOtW3PP2I0YitPh0Vwz9HB2DidkuseMNMByWGL 0nRqrdzrk9h8Ne4yNwiIgxHtbAW/Dy7ipz5zXijb/3mo9F0jdq4+mQfRDgdzVoaghzjH L6VwGl/rhaNBHATY58jbu6oZCCuVu+h8+ZQEZ5ytI6AfV3QAf3LjumFI5Zxb0GaQMH2q +y0g==
If anyone could walk me through the relevant bits of ATLAS code, I would be very interested. I just don't have experience with it, and it's large enough that it's not trivial to explore.
I'd also be very interested in how one can empty caches, and how it can have an effect (I thought that any existing cache entry would be evicted as needed).