Re: [eigen] Help needed to run a benchmark on many machines

results are attached.

In VS 2012/2013, high_resolution_clock has only 1ms resolution. This
is supposedly fixed in VS 2015.

I pushed a fix for the template parameter.

Thanks! And sorry for breaking the build.

Note: the benchmark should take about 1 hour to run. Just an order of magnitude.

Benoit

Regards,
Hauke