Re: [eigen] Altivec port status, bugs fixed

On 15.07.2014 10:03, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
That's probably a shortcoming in vectorization_logic itself. Perhaps that
one is already fixed by the very recent Christoph's change?

We figured out the error in IRC, it was a missing HasDiv=1 in packet_traits<float>. As I don't have an Altivec available to test it, I'm waiting for Konstantinos to push that change.

My change actually exposes that integer vectorization with AVX is somewhat undefined. We provide Packet8i but don't implement vectorization, since it's only available with AVX2:
http://manao.inria.fr/CDash/testDetails.php?test=2551040&build=13031

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen