|Re: [eigen] Numerical Integration module|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Numerical Integration module
- From: Jeff J <complexzeros@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 22:03:17 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=2yNbsfeD5/hoD56jR+pvOVxWAqYB2Wuw7SXDcqTw7Mk=; b=vGXFlCLhpUtpdbz44pBztYmkl1f1vB3abb11i3DGjqw+3OWDOLUbrYiOEBf+YmJ5EK U1X/bNVoOjJOe41KPLOi8Zezbf1xx7XJyd+LLAlheFZcN8DheNGryBNyYk4vZPODQNbi 4uB8e8TYw2Ok9v+Rtt3/GG2DMs2arFa+aHBTJGcuV8EjLhkDG0Mtdht9ZNHwKCbGAcfR pJ8ZRTh7FlZCy152vN3uzCqkZDuOIHnQQmy9JkTejALr2t/olNkjwwLcZnMJtlSlLmon xLn0QARbmj7EkxWelGodfxHkEMNb9fGM+d1HltI0cRSy1WG+BT4MIlj/Ymk8SlKD67UL Xnfg==
Excellent, thank you! I'll probably be a little slow to get started, but I certainly welcome the help. It will be nice to have input from someone who uses Quadpack for different purposes than myself. I only have immediate technical need (read: funding) for the QAG routine but I'd like to lay the groundwork for more to be implemented by either myself at a later time or others. What is your opinion of Quadpack++? Is there anything particular that you'd change or that you like about the implementation and interface?
Also, if this chatter is not appropriate for this mailing list, I hope someone will let me know.