Re: [eigen] Bugs on bugzilla

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 9:20 PM, Jim Garrison <jim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Another keyword/flag I think would be quite useful would be "design
decision needed."  I have seen the Django community make good use of
this flag.  If no developer feels confident making the design decision
alone, perhaps this flag should be set and there should be discussion on
the mailing list (in front of everyone, not just the people watching
that particular bug) before moving forward.

Right, I also had that one in mind. I added it as a "status" of the bug.