Re: [eigen] Re: Release 3.2.1?

Alright, the problem is that with clang, when an argument is not used,
then the ABI to call this function is not the same. In Eigen,
depending on template parameters, some arguments are only used through
assertions making the lapack interface incompatible with a testing
program compiled in debug mode and that instantiate the same function.
Yes, that's far fetched...

Anyway, the unused argument has really to used, even after dead code
elimination, so the only workaround I found is quite ugly:

https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/commits/1e19a9cb83f0/

Gael.