|Re: [eigen] Re: Release 3.2.1?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Re: Release 3.2.1?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 16:09:02 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=0UP/Yu6D27yPcDeS6Jf3caJdmSnZaqtVK/Bl40OCHJk=; b=KBg8ZIbF+ejpCASGdsNqVbymYxxOPPlZUhSg/fgj9GlrOHVWLFkDahVxD2HVgwdZSo z4dGqzEXOhka8kWWycn10JUHhCglpczZb0bV30BnAgG/qLDw4Bbdol540Hp3ErpDeyb1 sGunxcixJJqUIsD9JcjtI04oqUBikMtarokT7BIPrRuIVJ/kVeLRLFjekCSp3VPGvYac FmHCmvoWUHesBDTSzXPudoQDqpIZ30m/7h5rTyXvlr+smEyk6qOOvuk5H6Rty+a+8Hta 8vnhSz6SU/H343DQuF2tx2+K3fAPZdDz2tlLRjdJkdV9Iadl9QEwpgDsOXc9oxLP5stV hsDA==
There only one issue I'd like to investigate with the
cholmod_support_1 unit test which trigger an assertion through the
Eigen's lapack interface (dpotrf_):
Assertion failed: (resIncr==1), function run, file
On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 3:29 PM, Jitse Niesen <jitseniesen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 12 Feb 2014, I wrote:
>> Given that it's half a year ago since 3.2.0 is released and a number of
>> fixes have gone in, how about releasing a new version? I could do this on
>> Saturday if there are no problems. I just built and ran all tests and got
>> no failures except for two tests in unsupported (gmres_2 and minres_1;
>> also reported in bug 715).
> As you must have noticed, this did not happen. Partially this was because I
> had less time as expected, but there was also a rush of very welcome
> bug-fixing which I did not want to interrupt. It seems to have calmed down a
> bit, so I plan to do the release tomorrow or on Wednesday.