Re: [eigen] AVX support

...by the way, I meant "contributor base" not "user base" (which is already broad ;-) )

2013/11/4 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 2:51 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Regarding AVX support, I'm just watching Eigen from the sidelines anymore, but I'll say this: the best thing that could happen to Eigen is broadening of its user base, so it would be great to see features like AVX being contributed by new/non-core contributors.

there are already two starts which seems to be at about the same stage:
Even though I introduced these two contributors to each other, we end up with two forks... as Benoit said, everybody is welcome to participate to make this feature mature as quick as possible.