[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] AVX support
- From: Jason Newton <nevion@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 22:25:08 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=KxmypX81JNU/FsZvnqmkVECWodYHSkUHkj7k1oxs9WU=; b=q2yZg0o4fAPB3nXrlA9Y4BXPOEkUNMyx2/FwzaeJORsFRKbgVEq9wlJTVFxhe9b1CQ 5EFWdVTJmCAKxg3Skhud+BVcN49+ukJclenT1d+V/4SGdWqwaYIsZNYKP+BqI+KJc8MW ke5PjGx6kRaaqczxb3E4CEejcauqB8GQ0f16/i1HRAX15ZLgaI7KuiBlvAM5asvVDARY yDCWjSXJqptsMoqjddCXuSShd3Yci3WKShlVDsINk4fAN6BvgXgS73MdZkis2/GJVBrK 0dSinW3pt00rIhcXM2nfNXTBpi1bY/HyzwJXlxIIgDLlzMcXLMszAPPkhgmbt1oaYVXw boZw==
Right so I have come across some of the postings with those branches before hand but it was a bit unclear on where things are at. Both efforts seemed short lived and incomplete.. or at least are unmerged.
Also I got the impression that there's some design decisions to be redone to intelligently fall back on SSE2 implementations when that's the right thing to do... due to this I don't think this is the right piece of work to out source *bows*. But maybe I've overcomplicated it...
ps. Just throwing out there that I did add a few trig functions and one of these days I'll post an update to the gdb module :-)