Re: [eigen] AVX support

Right so I have come across some of the postings with those branches before hand but it was a bit unclear on where things are at.  Both efforts seemed short lived and incomplete.. or at least are unmerged.

Also I got the impression that there's some design decisions to be redone to intelligently fall back on SSE2 implementations when that's the right thing to do... due to this I don't think this is the right piece of work to out source *bows*.  But maybe I've overcomplicated it...

ps.  Just throwing out there that I did add a few trig functions and one of these days I'll post an update to the gdb module :-)