[eigen] Re: Eigen 3.2 release plan

the goal was to release 3.2-RC yesterday, but I've been very busy and
there were still a few issues to be resolved. Today, I don't see any
stopper. All the bug entries related to 3.2 have been either fixed or
postponed for a few feature requests. On CDash, most the remaining
issues are related to unsupported modules, so no stoppers. There are
only the geo_quaternion_{1,2} unit tests that make clang 3.2 crash on
the continuous-integration virtual machine. I cannot reproduce this
issue with clang 3.2 on other linux or non-linux system. The OS in
ubuntu-precise, so if someone with this OS could give it a try, that
would be nice.

Finally, the last remaining steps to make the release are:
1 - create the 3.2 branch
2 - remove evaluators from the 3.2 branch
3 - write the changelog

Any volunteer for the changelog?

cheers,
Gaell.