[eigen] Eigen 3.2 release plan

during the last few weeks we fixed many bugs and warnings in the devel
branch, and it seems to me that we are pretty close to be able to
release the stable 3.2 version. Given the numerous users who are
already working with the devel branch, I don't think there is needs
for a beta-2, and I'd like to propose to release the RC version on
monday 15/07 to hopefully get the final 3.2 on friday 19/07.

If you agree with that proposal, all kind of helps during the next
week will be very welcome to fix the few remaining bits, test on fancy
systems, and improve documentation. For instance, extending the manual
with the Ref<> is a must-have.

What do you think?

gael.