Re: [eigen] Continuous integration builds

OK, it seems that in "dashboard mode", i.e., with the -D option, most
of the other options of ctest have no effect. This include
"--build-noclean" option as well as the "-L Official" option. This
later permits to run the unit tests having the "Official" label only,
but all unit tests are still built.

I'll try with a ctest driver script, which seems to be modern way to
automize ctest.

gael