[eigen] Pull request for unsuported divide and conquert SVD

Hello,

Today is the end of our project, so we would like to submit our work to the community. As the implementation of our work is not finished, we put it in the unsupported directory with the tests, bench and indictations to finish the class BDCSVD.

Here our final bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/gl27/eigen-bdcsvd-unsupported

It was very cool for us to work on Eigen, we learnt a lot during those three weeks.

If you read french, you can have a glance at our project repport.

Best regards,

Team GL27

Jean Ceccato, Pierre Zoppitelli, Gauthier Brun, Nicolas Carre