[eigen] Levenberg Marquardt Parameter

Hi!

I have a question regarding the Levenberg Marquardt parameter definition:

Is there a reason, why the Parameters struct is defined inside the Levenberg-Marquardt class? This
definition prohibits assignments of the form

LevenbergMarquardt<F1, double> lm1;
LevenbergMarquardt<F2, double> lm2;

lm1.parameters= lm2.parameters;

Is this intended? In my opinion the Parameters struct in LevenbergMarquardt depends exclusively on
the second template argument (ScalarType) but not on the first (i.e. FunctorType). Would it be
possible to add assignments of the form

template<class FF>
Parameters& operator=(const LevenbergMarquardt<FF, Scalar>& other);

Regards
Claas

--
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)
German Aerospace Center

Claas H. Köhler
Telephone +49 8153 28-1274 | Telefax +49 8153 28-1337 | claas.koehler@xxxxxx

www.DLR.de/EOC