Re: [eigen] enabling OpenMP in only a subset of a library

On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Jim Bosch <talljimbo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In the meantime, I have been tinkering with another possibility: including
> the Eigen headers within a namespace when compiling OpenMP-enabled code.
> This seems to work, though it's a bit fragile as you have to manually
> include all the standard library headers used by Eigen first.

This also blocks any communication between the two worlds but if
that's not an issue for you then that's a good solution. I cannot
really argue on the "hackishness" of the approach  since we had to
employ a similar trick to support the SuperLU library;)