Re: [eigen] Eigen and Visualization Toolkit (VTK)

Hi Benoit,

sorry for reactivating such an old topic, but... it is because I'm (passively for now) interested in VTK an in Eigen.
The VES project now knows about Eigen's MPL 2.0 Licensing (but there readme.txt is not up to date).

I thought that might be still interesting.
Cheers Frank