|Re: [eigen] Eigen AVX support - first steps|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen AVX support - first steps
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 23:32:01 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=56OVX2LCRTPd1HZtSCqCyxAPg7hU+FUeui7b8OjzyUk=; b=bzAGwbJIElF3K59fUVhVga7+uxWdZRmtY6BpRmblhJc1nvJNWSQ1R9VRv7QEGImy4F 7GZHhTrTWONHvGSt4HETeMWVneuSkDWkARYb+E9+ObiC0B5VuqSvNllhK4xpva8lMl3j C2TCrncpdCaPzVP22qpqLmdnmsCde0qaePKFIYOhdJi0spddRLCpA4Yvi7JBuKrkSoHq vS/ErtLO74aEEbCZB2tvjgxp6zNJAYRbH3OEGKN34ClI4ZcZuF0LuXSsDwA/Hk8ENJhU rPoWVbMbCN3bR9UvkwlTlIUEE27PHN/nML+hxSOwX7NT2SQ6lYuMP03DiJaYwkHFU+ro BqRA==
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Rohit Garg <rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So, to summarize, the next steps are
> 1) fix up the remaining intrinsics
> 2) patch the SSE detection to select AVX first.
> 3) make pload, pstore work with 16 bytes alignment for now, (ie unaligned.)
> 4) start with some unit tests.
> Anything I missed?
sorry for late reply but that sounds like a good plan.
5) add support for 32 bytes alignment
6) revert step 3)
> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
>> On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Rohit Garg <rpg.314@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > m128d_f64
>> This member is defined with MSVC only. In general we use the _mm_cvts*
> Rohit Garg
> Graduate Student
> Applied and Engineering Physics
> Cornell University