|Re: [eigen] 3.2.0-beta1 released!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.2.0-beta1 released!
- From: Joseph Maestri <josephmaestri@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 16:39:32 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=FWDGbCKfASRJus5+2zM/f/xKTY4B3Jp3AnnDJUslCy8=; b=lpQkN5bw0js/m6D61VIxntWw1l1Dz3iZqR4eJYggLlu6bjl5KkhA1aMMdhv7DSmKbV fSOfL05l7b+maMP+4zmfvDE1AOmKdwkQW8HrXYm7Z+XWqvIxiEnSNHSuwguG9X4L2QKQ oSKHm5BQKm6wHJnhl1sQe0BCFg0fyNLPwrJ4aRQ8ySOE2CAzzl0mI+sDAfHGOLieS522 uSmosmFUoVEQ3coXvlgUuwZuytuBITak8OZn4FHMvuU3msBhN3Pd3dxzJQNvU2AiVaQ2 kjtl5kG92gNEB9hGhbbqDbC1b/n4rmMK+byjp5TGGvt46Yx+WCJf/Pr4GxUo6IXIfYlt 2W1g==
Thanks for the beta release. Enjoying the built-in sparse LU and QR solvers.
I've found that these aren't included directly when I use
but I need to directly include them with
as an example,
not sure if this is intentional or not but thought I would mention it. Maybe I am using an old version of the beta release?
I realise this is a one line fix.