|Re: [eigen] 3.2.0-beta1 released!|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.2.0-beta1 released!
- From: Sameer Agarwal <sameeragarwal@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 07:54:11 -0800
- Cc: Keir Mierle <mierle@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JWT9qz8hl+JZPwVru6mTSt/ZeOdOtYmGDLKFxoyH7PA=; b=GX/OEhpsKSYZ/1wB/UfdQBLRBSbRtU+At6GIreP60iN34ZRkzGGTc42jA9D/i5efQ0 tqhXjMD6mNQHZggYMx0kmf8s48q27QAUdOhbGpRAFy4p1KuxClKi9Zefr4OOuKp0wXjD crSabmreVeETaxsq4K1UJcElf1I+NS7eIdyA1mV7FDXrRKbdFap9VwCbAw9fHhYrwmy+ TgCPDldAsLzSFewyIEF3sqS+NnZzlRdTYSyPvhKgckk40vS2yqHGCmwR88LS0UD8rzpc 3pXyoAobWSWneO4UnFkdmoP5g/PMoXqtWqNCxlK+yHHoOYYeGrln0VA5uDxe0Z4LCRjV cX1w==
This is really awesome work and I am extremely excited to see Eigen have such robust support for sparse matrices. I am hoping to add Eigen based sparse matrix support in Ceres Solver, so that we can reduce our dependencies for large scale solves down to just Eigen and glog if needed.
So, at the risk of sounding like an ingratiate I have a few questions.
1. I noticed that while the SparseLU and SparseQR modules are MPL2 compatible, SparseCholesky is not. Is there any hope/plan to have a MPL2 compatible sparse cholesky factorization in Eigen?
2. Are these factorizations threaded? if not are there any plans on adding threading support.