|Re: [eigen] IBM XL compilers support|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] IBM XL compilers support
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 17:47:04 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:content-type; bh=FvD2ytYHPTstAg2Dcp056KvO0tEWFelpfzEyKiyv0/g=; b=WKqBD2XyPeUBbn0vB32j/jGWzGV+rU6pGP3h8XR/w4ylVbdrmFCPfD3Ctx71DDi7zu jgWWvojXmpgsYAKEYWAa/RAvDykC9WpiXxsB6nH074313a7t2Sf4OrUsSwV+2C43q4v7 UkUu4rfAfDlm42S8/wgZBWKOWLVOiP6XzNvHmu5JovdPPWlvuknCrDqfdvV2E7GZKXV+ H4OjdlWvJZPcp8+MlmvHRCvdIu5CwgDOnkEhVQHEfMaTHkoFEP3dF10hx/yyf4S2FW/9 bGjm8M9FHDT3306AYacFC0yg+ZSmGu7HB3iluLBVEXyWL9pLVqYppRZxTo2/nWwPRhOL tMWg==
I know that XL has been patched to improve Eigen support. So make sure
you have the latest XL version. However, no active developer here has
acces to IBM XL, so currently there is no support, and XL is still not
able to compile Eigen.
On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Anton Daneyko <self@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear all, what is the current status of IBM XL compilers support (for BlueGene)?
> I have recently met a guy (at Juqueen porting and tuning workshop) who
> told me, that he wants to contribute XL support to Eigen.
> Unfortunately I did not remember his name, neither have I any contact
> to him. So if you are reading this email right now, could you please
> answer to me directly (I can offer my humble help in this effort).