[eigen] Bug in language_support.cmake

Hi all!

I just tried to compile Eigen including blas, when encountering the following error:

My FORTRAN compiler requires the mandatory flag -static-libgcc to produce valid binaries( this is not
good, but acceptable)

However, this makes it impossible to use with the cmake-script, since the CMAKE_Fortran_FLAGS and the
CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS are not forwarded to the language_support.cmake script.

When modyfying the script to

  set(text
    "project(test NONE)
    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6.0)
    set (CMAKE_Fortran_FLAGS \"${CMAKE_Fortran_FLAGS}\")
    set (CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS \"${CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS}\")
    enable_language(${language} OPTIONAL)
  ")

instead of

  set(text
    "project(test NONE)
    cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.6.0)
    enable_language(${language} OPTIONAL)
  ")

the compiler is recognised fine. Are there any objections to this change? Shall I open a bug-report/
feature request for this?

Regards
Claas