Re: [eigen] Re-structuring the documentation

Il 03/01/2013 12:20, Gael Guennebaud ha scritto:
> To better see how that would work in practice I started to experiment
> with doxygen and came up with four proof-of-concept variants, but I
> will only discuss the 2, 3, and 4 ones.

I like the option 4 "MoC" better. It makes the user manual a lot more
visible / easy to find and this is very good.

Having usermanual/references at the same place as in option 2&3 is
great, but it's not as important (imho) as having the usermanual at the
top. And the cross reference link definitely solve this small problem.

My vote is for option 4!

And congratulation for finding a way (and time) to improve the already
very good documentation :)

Thomas

--
Thomas Capricelli <orzel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>