Re: [eigen] Re-structuring the documentation

On Sat, Jan 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Nicolas Limare
<nicolas.limare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Finally, do not miss the search-engine that is convenient to quickly
> found the documentation of a given class or function."
>
> -> Finally, do not miss the search engine, useful to quickly get to
>    the documentation of a given class or function.

Thank you for the suggestion, I was not really inspired when I wrote that!

@FMDSPAM: I was also unsure about the numbering, so I removed it.
Unfortunately, searching for the section/subsection entries would
require to patch doxygen itself.

cheers,