Re: [eigen] New Levenberg Marquardt stuff

On 08.12.2012 00:07, Sameer Agarwal wrote:
I think that discussion about releasing ceres is best had elsewhere rather
than the eigen mailinglist.

I agree (separate Mail will follow) and sorry for my partially quite harsh formulations.

Keir and I are arguing exactly that, please do not add more stuff into
eigen which has nothing to do with linear algebra. We are not arguing for
adding Ceres to eigen, but to remove nonlinear optimization code from eigen.

I agree on that, too.

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049