Re: [eigen] New Levenberg Marquardt stuff

Sorry if I am the only one, but I am using eigen unsupported non-linear optimization code for performing non-linear fits on very complex functions in a sistematic way. It has been very useful for me since I can use the primitive eigen types with this module and obtain nice results inside my c++ programs. I hope that code not to be removed from eigen ... Although this final decision is up to the developers, I think that the initial question was too simple: improve the inclusion of the unsupported module into the supported ones. Including ceres is outside scope. The question is : what are the guidelines for  moving something from unsupported to supported? If it is related to stability and API, I think there is no problem with moving the module if done correctly, and that will not change  the nature of eigen.

--

Best regards / Cordialmente,

William-Fernando Oquendo
Este correo puede carecer de tildes o eñes debido al teclado.