Re: [eigen] Recursion and block matrices

Thanks for the quick fix!  It passed the test at my end.

With regards to your note, below, I assume this means that
both Matrix and Array have the same memory layout, but differ
in which methods are defined for them?  But if this were the case,
you could cast a Matrix* to an Array*, but I doubt that that is allowed,
so would you please say a few words as to how this works with Ref?

Thanks, again,
Norm