Re: [eigen] Recursion and block matrices

On 19.09.2012 19:34, Norman Goldstein wrote:
However, there is a software engineering issue that I have not been able
to resolve:

Sorry, if you don't get support re-inventing the wheel ...
If you really have concerns against using the dev-branch (though I can't remember that something bad happened to me using that), you can also just copy the Ref-class from that branch.

Christoph