|Re: [eigen] Re: Typos in "Getting Started"|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Re: Typos in "Getting Started"
- From: Trevor Irons <trevorirons@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:36:27 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=t9aFv4T1a67eTAU0Ebmfta9b+ZWGszuuvOyM+1QQ32Q=; b=cgS9HcVZvKYG4HL2J7IaIoeOkFQESpEvDO59CyVcZUvpyRjR/xd9FmT1sAZYRd1Y/L umbpCYy2zGLu2T/OBenWddrObId3grvcVdXI/w7EiA6hCd4kAqrmteucJpGmtpjuF00X vWZY2Te7hv/2dwyexvmLPdTgEJ8VzSqxn7zqWlhlejOynk8Cu4NIuGG4etEu8cJcblSR T3Q3jthD+suWkz4JyNxxjl4AcBAEh9KNWqV2/ItE3iABjTUYwSMPO9FnXw70nNlQjzy8 4x1kT51L3HJ0X5ogrLgAjPMD+8mzDncy5xpnGqVnHsJ3FKi6xRv1uzSHqZPVSCtqqA09 3RKw==
I am not a core developer, so anything I say has no with. But ,I have found similar small bugs in the past. Generally, if you fix them and submit a patch it will be pushed into tip. These types of things are generally very welcome.
So just attach this path to your email and one of the core guys will review and push it. You can also file a bug report. I never had for something small like this.