Re: [eigen] Re: Typos in "Getting Started"

Hi Rodney:

I am not a core developer, so anything I say has no with. But ,I have found similar small bugs in the past. Generally, if you fix them and submit a patch it will be pushed into tip. These types of things are generally very welcome.

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/index.php?title=Mercurial#Generating_a_patch

So just attach this path to your email and one of the core guys will review and push it. You can also file a bug report. I never had for something small like this.

Cheers,

-- Trevor