[eigen] Eigen and Precompiled Headers?

Hi Gang:

I was trying to speedup the compilation of my Eigen programs with
precompiled headers.  There is a brief discussion about this topic
at http://stackoverflow.com/questions/58841/precompiled-headers-with-gcc
Has anyone been successful with an approach like this?  I can precompile
the headers, but when I am compiling my program it rejects them (I see
the dreaded x as in the discussion above).  Please let me know.  Thanks

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor