|Re: [eigen] Serious conflict between Dynamic and -1 in Diagonal<>|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Serious conflict between Dynamic and -1 in Diagonal<>
- From: Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:05:27 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=n9PMejTN5PPJzgtmhNXmuouAe3YatIxwv1M1vlZr4hA=; b=tqlNS1IuqvDVo69LDCNIc0sDraCN5mA+TyjNJwpnqB8fx0zVr8wRcRCLmRw5+WiFFa hT0Mx4V6vtnBccaEX6xLvX9VAoBE7RRHFRD9CT0qCAUB53oFd9g7QQueeBNo5yvE2I9y UyD4BHm59vWIrn6w20c8gLfdw54wXeSvEjAVSTn0eaYVFX4Me+uZ6V2thZeolhmhtS94 agTrliG4tFzricymmxMU8G2+MF2ouBgLg1ScDAol5h+nLsDp2pQRDeoADNIRJgFLWEOy R1je63BjRI/ghC31eTfmd6oZGMW3ls9ZYQDEBHmfnYw0ajirI5NN5x0H/vFjMvPagGhJ 9XKQ==
> Not sure how you'd
> accomplish that cleanly since DynamicSize is signed and DynamicIndex
> has to be signed.
I take that back if you'd intended to use a tag type and not an enum
for DynamicIndex. Curiosity, why was Dynamic made an integer instead
of a tag type?