|Re: [eigen] Date for the actual relicensing: Wednesday?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Date for the actual relicensing: Wednesday?
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 18:22:27 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=0Kv/jwRUGw7MUwD0CDhlTE1VdLeMKYMsJfeRSCgFcfI=; b=E9IHcPctCDBobxvoqUobyRr3NmyVp6rOg32RI4FlNbzf91NA4foo9PpgzvFKM+jApW NMjQrj3sAjPKmejt5s/G1zbt7wwsDyIm0YW9s4vQOBSsa9syyCl4Aqu3lWjrUEMXZxrG UUZu04s+WJsCMfBFMbnzZw8eN9e5/h4PUGYnapNBcbJOh14sABF2pTtU7KwAYd2RxOCv ZzX4ssgwDN3IRi8cTM0ab7/Pxb4fYNi8gserE6DYoHaK8w5vc0AZpv+kV1ZKlOrfXmID fK9w/7BoDmmZaouHGibPvqpw0omteaFhezquiyhAPSXnQzUAZIKpFxCB4FL/66Kf8JeU dPkQ==
I plan to do this tomorrow.
Gael: ping about the first email in this thread. Do you agree with
EIGEN_MPL2_ONLY? What is the 3rdparty code that we have to put behind
Let's aim to complete the relicensing by Friday!
2012/7/11 Keir Mierle <mierle@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Attached is a patch to add a relicensing script. The next patch will be a
> first-run of the script for review (e.g. figure out what files need
> exclusions). Benoit, do you want to commit this?
> On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 9:57 AM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Can we agree to do the actual relicensing on Wednesday this week?
>> This means that:
>> 1.we will arbitrarily decide that we have enough contributor
>> agreements and ignore the remaining ones. In fact, I believe that we
>> have enough already: with the only exception of Ken Riddile, all other
>> missing contributors have contributed at most 2 patches each.
>> 2. we will have to deal with 3rdparty LGPL code for which we do not
>> have agreement to relicense. IIUC (Gael is tracking this) currently
>> that's 2 pieces used in the Sparse module. Maybe we should have a
>> EIGEN_MPL2_ONLY option. Up to Gael.
>> 3. we need to have the relicensing scripts (replacing license headers
>> while keeping copyright lines) ready. Keir are you taking care of