|[eigen] Date for the actual relicensing: Wednesday?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] Date for the actual relicensing: Wednesday?
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 12:57:35 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ZKSxxeQ+qwyc9Xhn7W4fsk6Z8lMSk5Y/wsLrpK/xfxY=; b=A55/9fnzCDAbV0xcTqeb695qhzu9WMsJ9Ji7ivrygxRn/L89GkFME9WIiGej8/Q37z PpmnLu/zp8FqmBfI/mWvbanxIhnSylDx8X3vLxWPfKIwnza6NQ0y4rmyI/bFLPAuI24q eCMbNKVXd0ESjFBYlu3c1mm3hFGD47jOtOCWwM43S5vbm/QCCeXrNFYnElo5Mvdtol5E P8/pztqSBj0uXP8Gir1i2Pc43J4dFnn75xJHg+7Oj2LDB+xt3Pw8VhzXvyb1gDeQG1yz yZ0j9yjwmxd1U3DL4O2UMZwrtiXoX+MdQHznh6ZoyzqGeTp8p8/gQXurTVU29g6U2smE DEOA==
Can we agree to do the actual relicensing on Wednesday this week?
This means that:
1.we will arbitrarily decide that we have enough contributor
agreements and ignore the remaining ones. In fact, I believe that we
have enough already: with the only exception of Ken Riddile, all other
missing contributors have contributed at most 2 patches each.
2. we will have to deal with 3rdparty LGPL code for which we do not
have agreement to relicense. IIUC (Gael is tracking this) currently
that's 2 pieces used in the Sparse module. Maybe we should have a
EIGEN_MPL2_ONLY option. Up to Gael.
3. we need to have the relicensing scripts (replacing license headers
while keeping copyright lines) ready. Keir are you taking care of