Re: [eigen] Date for the actual relicensing: Wednesday?

a EIGEN_MPL2_ONLY option does not harm, so it's ok to me. Currently it
concerns two files (entirely):

Eigen/src/OrderingMethods/Amd.h
Eigen/src/SparseCholesky/SimplicialCholesky.h

and so the two respective modules:

Eigen/OrderingMethods
Eigen/SparseCholesky

which are currently made of single files. I still hope to get a
positive answer from Tim Davis though.

Gael.