Re: [eigen] Relicensing Eigen

+dannyb

Dan kindly offered to comment on this issue.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone wanting to help speed up this process, here is how you can help:

Read the MPL2 text carefully and report here on exactly what is the
status of GPL compatibility, report if we need to do anything
non-default to enable GPL compatibility, and point to precise
sentences in the MPL2 text.

Resources:
the MPL2: http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
the FAQ: http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/FAQ.html