Re: [eigen] Relicensing Eigen

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> OSS-knowledgeable lawyer
>
> Those are like doctors.  Best to get a second opinion.  Maybe a third
> and fourth.  :)

We have sought a few ourselves, and it is has been one of our main
issues in using this. I don't know the exact time frame, but Benoit
just recently posted an update on this.

Virtually everything I do is released BSD, and in the business world
the sheer size and complexity of the GPL licenses can be a real
impediment to using libraries. It is great to see Eigen moving to a
simpler license.

Hopefully Benoit (or others) will be around with more details soon.

Marcus