|[eigen] KdBVH.h fails to compile against gcc-4.7|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] KdBVH.h fails to compile against gcc-4.7
- From: Anton Gladky <gladky.anton@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 19:51:15 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=16kxNrEwevcKYOrDbmF+XzO6SWWFljgIsAe4uNwPm1U=; b=BanVfcgYw0u/vTE+4UJvx8+ig8LMkD6t9w5//5WBdGSIHy64DeS4rh0mUj5RGVxAkA fPY2qLtEzivLUkU37WRZifBVpiA4KcyMLW7hVqcz/H3YmqsdSbyhqhZWN5vWbHk6S+RO 2ZEFMgqAe7L5S+L3TPvv60rhDCeXegs5kxnxyTevFH9h3vNWTZV7pQiKvtQTFrpNipRu YVsRsLRVoU7lrlEEnkNvBfc7Kosg5cxce4shWQnvLc2SDdx5am14AEHVOcXcx3Sm0BNX 8gobpm2EP2luvShfPuXyPbcc+AKXjRUCV7Jv67p96Y+wCfNM+mcTKe7ihC25Y0SIh6nm vvMw==
Debian bug-tracker has a bug #674305 .
KdBVH.h fails to compile with the error:
KdBVH.h:60:7: error: 'bounding_box' was not declared in this scope,
and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the
point of instantiation [-fpermissive]
I was trying to fix it without success. Could you, please, give an
advice how to fix it?