|Re: [eigen] KdBVH.h fails to compile against gcc-4.7|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] KdBVH.h fails to compile against gcc-4.7
- From: Billy Araujo <billyaraujo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 19:58:07 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=77oQJ2yGKBZ4McqTP5Yafye0HZdXvhRBdPzdeO5r6UU=; b=uTLtY5iwg9q9yP2VzaqxlF/BLmly/TAv6YXtBFINezRuGKF/zxCoROxmSBNZ7nUojk 71e4Ai0ghlWpfEr4UdMTeDbJTRHldoT1HWndQbzEfTH7jCCSR9iByHoaAA+a7yx+nMy5 BsaRcEJJhhAadsp8AZ4ut0djo1o1kvY39LF+25bJCya8V2K5YPQxp1UN/LVrGwctEhMp O8fytxvhED0jcIu2Rp7dKyKArr/QmHenV9r+b7Iza/imeOZvr4v9GZ2rEJt9iM2c/Wn/ yDBoTmdyecGKRI0qVSARLihYNr8ZKUzMqtc7YusyG8B2A1VPRVDCa03xOvABsKwFSAcd Ffow==
Some compilers are more permissive than others.
Is this a member of a base class? If so maybe you have to specify the base class:
Something like Base::bounding_box
On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 6:51 PM, Anton Gladky <gladky.anton@xxxxxxxxx>
Debian bug-tracker has a bug #674305 .
KdBVH.h fails to compile with the error:
KdBVH.h:60:7: error: 'bounding_box' was not declared in this scope,
and no declarations were found by argument-dependent lookup at the
point of instantiation [-fpermissive]
I was trying to fix it without success. Could you, please, give an
advice how to fix it?