Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.1 release plans

Hi Jitse,

there is indeed not much left to do before we can release 3.1.

Regarding bug 422, I would simply update the documentation to state
it's mostly for internal use and it is not recommended to use it.
Regarding bug 438, we have local changes that should be pushed soon.

I added bug 454 which is about making sure the sparse solve()
functions can take any kind of dense expressions, not only a Matrix<>.
Should not be difficult.

The last thing is better documenting the sparse module, in particular
make it clear what features are and are not supported.

I'll be extremely busy until June. Then my top priority for Eigen will
be to work on the evaluators for 3.2.

cheers,
Gael.